No. However, the rear shifting automatically increases slightly when a front derailleur is not paired into the groupset.
Can I adjust the rear derailleur shift speed?
- How do I set up my SRAM Eagle rear derailleur correctly?
- Why does my chain drop when shifting my SRAM eTap AXS front derailleur?
- What is the chain line of the new SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS™ crankset/chainrings? Is it different than 11-speed SRAM road cranksets?
- How do I change eTap AXS shift-button assignments using the AXS App?
- Is there a cassette available with an 11-tooth start so I don’t have to change the 11-speed HG driver on my rear wheel to XDR™?