You can use any of the SRAM RED or Force eTap AXS chainring configurations with the SRAM RED eTap AXS 36T Max rear derailleur: 43/30T, 46/33T, 48/35T, and 50/37T.
Articles in this section
- What type of freehub body is required for SRAM RED, Force and Rival eTap AXS™ road cassettes?
- Is there a cassette available with an 11-tooth start so I don’t have to change the 11-speed HG driver on my rear wheel to XDR™?
- Will a road Flattop chain work on a SRAM Eagle™ drivetrain and vise versa?
- Are SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS PowerLocks different from SRAM Eagle 12-speed PowerLocks?
- Do I have to use the Force eTap AXS 43/30 crankset with the 36t-max rear derailleur?
- How do I upgrade my SRAM RED or Force AXS crankset with Cannondale Ai spacing to a power meter?
- What frame bottom bracket interface standards work with the Force eTap AXS 43/30 cranksets?
- Is the Force eTap AXS 43/30 crankset compatible with Trek’s T47 bottom bracket standard?
- Is the new wider gearing option Force eTap AXS 43/30 crankset compatible with Trek’s BB90 bottom bracket standard?
- Are the wider gearing Force eTap AXS 43/30 cranksets compatible with the same bottom brackets as SRAM’s other DUB road cranksets?