Yes, the SRAM RED 36T Max rear derailleur will work seamlessly with the SRAM AXS App. The SRAM AXS App lets you tap into the potential of your AXS-equipped bike by displaying shift settings and battery status, as well as personalized controls. When paired with a compatible head unit that is linked to AXS Web, you can view records for time spent in each gear as well as power information (when paired with a power meter).
Does the SRAM RED 36T Max rear derailleur work with the SRAM AXS App?
- What is the total drivetrain tooth capacity of the SRAM RED eTap AXS 36T Max rear derailleur?
- Why do the new SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS road chains have links that are flat on one side?
- Can I change my B-Adjust screw to extend my existing 33T Max SRAM RED eTap AXS derailleur to clear a 36-tooth cassette?
- Is there a marking or indication on the rear derailleur to know if it is a 36T Max or 33T Max version?
- Do SRAM RED or Force eTap AXS road rear derailleurs feature Cage Lock?