Yes, the SRAM RED eTap AXS 36T Max derailleur is both 2x and 1x compatible, equipped with the same Orbit fluid damper as existing SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS rear derailleurs for exceptional chain management. You can read more about Orbit here.
Articles in this section
- What type of freehub body is required for SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS™ road cassettes?
- Is there a cassette available with an 11-tooth start so I don’t have to change the 11-speed HG driver on my rear wheel to XDR™?
- Will a road falttop chain work on a SRAM Eagle™ drivetrain and vise versa?
- Are SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS PowerLocks different from SRAM Eagle 12-speed PowerLocks?
- Do I have to use the Force eTap AXS 43/30 crankset with the 36t-max rear derailleur?
- Are SRAM Rival power meter cranksets available for Cannondale Ai frame spacing?
- How do I upgrade my SRAM RED or Force AXS crankset with Cannondale Ai spacing to a power meter?
- What SRAM eTap AXS power meter options are available for Cannondale Ai frame spacing?
- What frame bottom bracket interface standards work with the Force eTap AXS 43/30 cranksets?
- Is the Force eTap AXS 43/30 crankset compatible with Trek’s T47 bottom bracket standard?