Absolutely! You can order a SRAM AXS™ Power Meter Spider from Quarq. It is designed to use your existing Force AXS™ crankarms and chainrings, and can be installed without a factory calibration.
Can I add power to my Force eTap AXS™ crankset?
- Are the frame fit specs for the SRAM RED eTap AXS 36T Max rear derailleur different than the existing SRAM RED eTap AXS derailleur? Where can I find the frame fit specs?
- Do I have to use the Force eTap AXS 43/30 crankset with the 36t-max rear derailleur?
- Are the wider gearing Force eTap AXS 43/30 cranksets compatible with the same bottom brackets as SRAM’s other DUB road cranksets?
- Do I need to do anything different when washing a bike with SRAM RED eTap?
- How do I trade in my SRAM RED AXS 2x power meter road chainrings when they wear out?