Yes. 48 and 50-tooth SRAM RED AXS™ direct mount 1x chainrings are an available option for the ultimate aero 1x set-up. A 52-tooth 1x chainring will be available in May.
Is SRAM making direct mount 1x eTap AXS™ road chainrings?
- What chainring size options do you offer for Rival eTap AXS?
- Can I configure eTap AXS™ for a lower 1x drivetrain gearing setup?
- Is there a different eTap AXS rear derailleur for 2x and 1x drivetrains?
- Does battery life change with the update to the new derailleur?
- What size and type of tool is required to remove SRAM RED and Force direct mount road chainrings from the crankset?