Yes. View the DUB road bottom bracket compatibility map for more information.
Is there an Italian threaded bottom bracket available for SRAM DUB cranksets?
- What 2x chainring options are compatible with the SRAM RED eTap AXS 36T Max rear derailleur?
- What frame bottom bracket interface standards are Rival cranksets designed to work with?
- What frame bottom bracket interface standards work with the Force eTap AXS 43/30 cranksets?
- Are the wider gearing Force eTap AXS 43/30 cranksets compatible with the same bottom brackets as SRAM’s other DUB road cranksets?
- What bottom bracket interface standards are the new SRAM RED or Force eTap AXS™ cranksets designed to work with? Are different spindle lengths required to fit wider variants such as BB386 and BBRight?