No. The spline interfaces are not compatible.
Can a SRAM Eagle™ direct mount chainring be fitted to a SRAM road DUB™ crankset?
- What is the Q factor on Eagle AXS cranks and is it different to current Eagle?
- What bottom bracket interface standards are the new SRAM RED or Force eTap AXS™ cranksets designed to work with? Are different spindle lengths required to fit wider variants such as BB386 and BBRight?
- What mounting interface is the direct mount chainring?
- Is SRAM making direct mount 1x eTap AXS™ road chainrings?
- Is the Q-Factor for the wider gearing option Force eTap AXS 43/30 crankset the same as the existing Force eTap AXS cranksets?