With a change to the wider arm width due to the increase in length to the crank spindle, the Force 43/30 crankset chainline moves 2.5mm outboard to 47.5mm. The 43/30 crankset requires the use of the 43/30 front derailleur, as it works with this specific chainline.
What is the chainline of the new Force eTap AXS 43/30 crankset?
- What is the chain line of the new SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS™ crankset/chainrings? Is it different than 11-speed SRAM road cranksets?
- What is chainline and why does it matter for my SRAM drivetrain?
- What is the chain line of the Rival eTap AXS crankset/chainrings?
- Why do the new SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS road chains have links that are flat on one side?
- Why is my SRAM Force eTap AXS drivetrain noisy, especially the cassette?