If you feel like your SRAM Force eTap AXS cassette or chain is making excessive noise, follow the Force eTap AXS noise troubleshooting guide. If you continue to have issues with noise or performance, please contact your local authorized SRAM dealer for evaluation.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find information about my SRAM Rival Powermeter?
- What is the new cassette size for the wider range Force eTap AXS?
- What cassette size ranges do you offer for RED and Force eTap AXS™?
- Why do the new SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS road chains have links that are flat on one side?
- Why does the new SRAM RED and Force chain use larger rollers than SRAM’s 11-speed chains?
- Are SRAM eTap AXS™ road chains more efficient than a typical 1/8” chain with smaller rollers?
- What surface treatment/coating is SRAM using on new RED chains?
- Why is my SRAM Force eTap AXS drivetrain noisy, especially the cassette?
- Do RED chainrings last as long as SRAM’s 11-speed chainrings, or will they last longer?
- How does the new SRAM RED chain lifespan compare to SRAM’s 11-speed SRAM RED chains?