10-26, 10-28, 10-33. Eagle™ 10-50 and 11-50 cassettes are not part of the groupset, but are compatible with eTap AXS™ 1x chainrings when used with an Eagle™ chain and Eagle AXS™ rear derailleur.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find information about my SRAM Rival Powermeter?
- What is the new cassette size for the wider range Force eTap AXS?
- What cassette size ranges do you offer for RED and Force eTap AXS™?
- Why do the new SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS road chains have links that are flat on one side?
- Why does the new SRAM RED and Force chain use larger rollers than SRAM’s 11-speed chains?
- Are SRAM eTap AXS™ road chains more efficient than a typical 1/8” chain with smaller rollers?
- What surface treatment/coating is SRAM using on new RED chains?
- Why is my SRAM Force eTap AXS drivetrain noisy, especially the cassette?
- Do RED chainrings last as long as SRAM’s 11-speed chainrings, or will they last longer?
- How does the new SRAM RED chain lifespan compare to SRAM’s 11-speed SRAM RED chains?