No, there is not a crash mode. Keep in mind that if for any reason a derailleur battery is damaged or lost in a crash, you can use the battery from your other derailleur.
What if I crash? Is there a crash mode for eTap 2x11 derailleurs?
- Do I need to do anything different when washing a bike with SRAM RED eTap?
- Is SRAM RED eTap waterproof?
- How hard it is to pair the eTap 2x11 system and get all of the components to recognize each other?
- Can SRAM RED eTap 2x11 components withstand a rapid temperature change like going from a climate controlled room at 65 degrees F (18C) to outdoors in 0 degree F (-17C) temperatures? What about the other way around, with cold to hot?
- Why does the rear derailleur or chain contact the chainstay while in the smallest cogs?