Yes. Brake lever reach adjusts using a 2.5mm Allen wrench under the outboard side of the shifter hood. The reach adjustment uses a cam type adjustment with four available positions. This is similar to the shifter paddle reach adjustment on RED mechanical shifters.
Can I adjust eTap 2x11 brake lever reach?
- My SRAM road brakes have a contact point too close to the bar what can I do about it?
- How do I check the battery levels of my AXS components?
- What type of batteries do eTap AXS shift-brake levers require?
- Are there any recommended degreasers I should use with SRAM RED eTap?
- What is the difference between SRAM Eagle and XPLR drivetrains?