Eagle Powertrain's push mode is a simple “press and hold” function activated from the left Pod Controller and slight movement of the bike. Push mode allows you to push the bike up in steep terrain or even stairs with ease by delivering motor support up to 6 km/h.
Articles in this section
- What motor support modes does Eagle Powertrain offer?
- What is Eagle Powertrain automatic shifting?
- Can I adjust Eagle Powertrain Auto Shift to my personal riding style?
- What is Coast Shift in the Eagle Powertrain system? How does it work?
- How does the push function for Eagle Powertrain work?
- Which button does what on the Eagle Powertrain AXS Pods?
- How can I customize my controls on my Eagle Powertrain system?