No. The PowerLock is designed for single use only. The PowerLock can only be removed with chain link pliers and must not be re-used. Install a new PowerLock each time a chain is installed.
Articles in this section
- Are special chain tools, chain pliers, or chain whips required to work on Eagle drivetrains?
- What surface treatment/coating is SRAM using on GX Eagle chains?
- Are SRAM GX Eagle PowerLocks compatible with SRAM eTap AXS 12-speed PowerLocks?
- What chain lubes do you recommend for SRAM Eagle chains?
- What surface treatment/coating is SRAM using on Eagle chains?
- How often should I lube my SRAM Eagle chain?
- When should I replace my SRAM Eagle chain?
- Can I use a SRAM Eagle chain on my 11-speed system?
- Can I run a SRAM Road Flattop chain on my SRAM Eagle drivetrain?
- Are 12-speed SRAM Eagle chains weaker because they are narrower than 11-speed chains?