No. The PowerLock is designed for single use only. The PowerLock can only be removed with chain link pliers and must not be re-used. Install a new PowerLock each time a chain is installed.
Can I use the SRAM EAGLE PowerLock multiple times?
- How do I determine the right chain length for my SRAM Eagle drivetrain?
- Which chainring offset do I need for my SRAM EAGLE drivetrain?
- Are SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS PowerLocks different from SRAM Eagle 12-speed PowerLocks?
- What surface treatment/coating is SRAM using on Eagle chains?
- What is the chain line of the new SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS™ crankset/chainrings? Is it different than 11-speed SRAM road cranksets?