No, Orbit dampers and spring clutches are sealed systems that do not require any maintenance.
Articles in this section
- Can I reuse the Flattop PowerLock after I have removed it?
- What size and type of tool is required to remove XPLR 1x direct mount chainrings from the crank spider?
- Do I need to install a spacer between the 10-44T cassette and the XDR driver body?
- Does the Orbit fluid damper or spring clutch need any maintenance or service?
- What tool is used to set the chain gap for an XPLR rear derailleur?
- What is the chain gap adjustment for the XPLR rear derailleur with a 10-44T cassette?
- Can I change the way the shifters move the rear derailleur (e.g. move the derailleur outboard with a left shifter click)?