No. These cassettes require a standard HG-style cassette tool with a 7-8mm spline depth.
Articles in this section
- What are the different variations of SRAM Eagle cassettes?
- Is a special cassette tool required to install or remove SRAM Eagle cassettes?
- Can I use non-SRAM cassettes with my SRAM Eagle drivetrain?
- How do I upgrade to SRAM Eagle without an XD driver body?
- Can I use SRAM 1x11 derailleurs with 12-speed Eagle cassette?
- Is there a SRAM Eagle cassette that is compatible with a 10-speed driver body?
- Does SRAM offer Eagle cassette cogs individually?
- Can I create a custom ratio SRAM Eagle cassette?