Checking battery life is easy: press the button on the Shifter. Green light means it’s at or close to full charge. Red light means it’s at or close to half charge. And flashing red means charge it up. The battery will last approximately 20 hours or more of riding time. To prolong battery life, the system goes to power save mode when the bike is stationary. It is also possible to check battery life through the AXS App.
Articles in this section
- Does SRAM Eagle AXS have smartphone connectivity?
- What are the main benefits and key features of Eagle AXS?
- How robust are the SRAM Eagle AXS derailleurs?
- Are SRAM Eagle AXS components waterproof?
- How do I know if my Eagle AXS battery is low? What are the charge levels and how many hours of riding can I expect to get on a full charge?
- How many hours of riding can I get from a fully charged Eagle AXS derailleur battery?
- What is included in the Eagle AXS upgrade kit?
- Why doesn’t Eagle AXS use the new Orbit fluid clutch instead of the roller bearing clutch?
- What is the SRAM Eagle AXS Overload Clutch?
- What’s the difference between the SRAM roller bearing clutch and overload clutch?