No, the Rival eTap AXS crankset is only available with a DUB spindle which is not compatible with the BB90 bottom bracket type. However, SRAM RED and Force eTap AXS cranksets are available with GXP spindles that are compatible with Trek's BB90 bottom brackets. These cranksets are compatible with Rival eTap AXS components.
Articles in this section
- What type of freehub body is required for SRAM RED, Force and Rival eTap AXS™ road cassettes?
- Is there a 12-speed cassette with an 11-tooth start so I don’t have to change the 11-speed HG driver on my rear wheel to XDR?
- Will a road Flattop chain work on a SRAM Eagle™ drivetrain and vise versa?
- Are SRAM eTap AXS PowerLocks for road chains different from SRAM Eagle and Eagle Transmission 12-speed PowerLocks?
- Do I have to use the Force eTap AXS 43/30 crankset with the 36t-max rear derailleur?
- How do I upgrade my SRAM RED or Force AXS crankset with Cannondale Ai spacing to a power meter?
- What frame bottom bracket interface standards work with the eTap AXS Wide 43/30 cranksets?
- Is the Force eTap AXS 43/30 crankset compatible with Trek’s T47 bottom bracket standard?
- Is the Force eTap AXS Wide 43/30 crankset compatible with Trek’s BB90 bottom bracket standard?
- Are the wider gearing Force eTap AXS 43/30 cranksets compatible with the same bottom brackets as SRAM’s other DUB road cranksets?