SRAM offers Quarq power meter spiders to upgrade your current RED or Force AXS crankset easily. To upgrade your RED or Force AXS compatible crankset to a power meter on a Cannondale Ai-spaced frame, follow the steps below.
NOTE: This article applies to Cannondale road and gravel frames with 83mm wide bottom bracket shells on Ai-spaced frames. Check with a Cannondale dealer if unsure about your frame specifications.
1) Upgrade to a power meter spider with the following part number:
- 00.3018.229.000 — SRAM RED/Force Power Meter Spider - 107 BCD, 1x/2x, D1
2) Install the power meter spider and chainring(s) using the Quarq Power Meter User Manual.
3) Install the crankset (and bottom bracket if necessary) using the DUB Cranksets and Bottom Brackets User Manual.
- Use the appropriate spacer configuration for 83-A PressFit or 83-A BB30 as listed in the manual.
- If changing chainring size or setting up a new eTap AXS drivetrain on your bike, set the chain length and chain gap according to the eTap AXS Systems Manual.