See the SRAM RED eTAP 2x11 System Installation video for installation and pairing instructions.
Articles in this section
- Can I adjust eTap 2x11 brake lever reach?
- Do I need to do anything different when washing a bike with SRAM RED eTap?
- Are common bike washes safe to use on SRAM RED eTap?
- Are there any recommended degreasers I should use with SRAM RED eTap?
- Is it safe to leave a derailleur in a bucket of solvent or in a solvent tank?
- Can I use a pressure washer?
- How hard is it to pair the RED eTap 2x11 system and get all of the components to recognize each other?
- How do I shift the front derailleur when I am tuning it in the workstand? I have one hand on the bar and one hand turning the crank. I can’t execute a front shift unless I stop turning the crank.
- How far does the derailleur index when adjusting the eTap 2x11 rear derailleur trim?
- Can I adjust the eTap 2x11 derailleurs while I am riding like you can with a barrel adjuster on a mechanical system?