Setup and Service
- Can I adjust eTap 2x11 brake lever reach?
- Do I need to do anything different when washing a bike with SRAM RED eTap?
- Are common bike washes safe to use on SRAM RED eTap?
- Are there any recommended degreasers I should use with SRAM RED eTap?
- Is it safe to leave a derailleur in a bucket of solvent or in a solvent tank?
- Can I use a pressure washer?
- How hard it is to pair the eTap 2x11 system and get all of the components to recognize each other?
- How do I shift the front derailleur when I am tuning it in the workstand? I have one hand on the bar and one hand turning the crank. I can’t execute a front shift unless I stop turning the crank.
- How far does the derailleur index when adjusting the eTap 2x11 rear derailleur trim?
- Can I adjust the eTap 2x11 derailleurs while I am riding like you can with a barrel adjuster on a mechanical system?
- Can I set up the SRAM RED eTap 2x11 system to do sequential shifting?
- Can I customize the shifter paddle or blip operation? E.g. have the left paddle shift up or connect two blips to one shifter and have each blip shift in a different direction?
- Will the blips only perform the same shifting operation as the shifter they are connected to for eTap 2x11?
- Can I hold down the eTap 2x11 shift lever to do a rear multi-shift?
- Can you program in automatic rear compensation shifts when making front chainring selections? i.e. shifting to the small ring and simultaneously shifting into a smaller rear cog?
- How do I pair SRAM eTap AXS shift-brake levers or an eTap AXS BlipBox to eTap 11-speed derailleurs?
- How do I install the SRAM RED eTap 2x11 groupset on my bicycle?